Breakfast in Bed Breakfast in Bed

Where do I even start with this?

Well first off, your art style. It's... just SO... ech. Not pretty to look at, at least for me. The animation isn't much to behold, either. It's really sloppy and rough. Then there's the voice acting. Oh jeez, the voice acting. That Mario impression was just... UGH.

However I think the most important thing I need to note is the joke, which was... well, can it even be called a joke? In any case, it's not funny in the least.

I fail to understand how this landed on the front page.

scottwjsm responds:

I'll make sure I send you part 2 ;)

Maybe One Day Maybe One Day

I really like it, but I feel that the drums and bass could be a bit louder. Their audio levels are a tad too low for my liking. Other than that, it's a great song. The lyrics are nice, simple, and easy to understand, and everything's performed well. Nicely done. :D

Bidoof45 responds:

there is no bass just an organ. also i wanted the drums to be set back in the space of the mix because present drums and acoustic guitar conflict and sound really nerdy. thanks homie

Georgia - Currents Georgia - Currents

Could do with some vocal melodies. Other than that, I can't find any flaws in this. Good production, intense screaming, well-played instruments.

Shining Moon Shining Moon

Um... no.

I'm sorry, but, is this supposed to sound bad? Is this one of those "stylistic suck" moments? Because, from listening to a couple of your other tracks, you obviously know how to make sounds that fit together. Was this just a dud or something? Nothing harmonizes. It's just a mishmash of melodies.

To be brutally honest, this is hardly a song.